Questions? Comments? Call us today! (480) 833 2778
Get More Information!
Having trouble? Need more information?
Fill out the form below to have a physical therapist contact you directly!
Arizona's Premier Physical Therapy
Taking a Caring Approach to the Art of Healing
The physical therapy professionals who work with our clients on
a day to day basis, focus their attention on helping to heal
the person, not just the injury. By using the latest
technology and techniques, our goal is to help you
retain and maintain the optimal functioning
capacity to suit your lifestyle.
Specialized Physical Therapy Services In Arizona
Our team of physical therapists are diversified specialists who offer treatment in:
- Lower back pain with rehabilitation and prevention methods.
- Post-surgery knee, hip, shoulder, foot, and ankle rehabilitation.
- ACL injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Fall and balance training.
- Sports injury and management including deep and soft tissue therapy.
- Headache and chronic pain relief.
Arizona Premier Physical Therapy's Commitment to Your Recovery
We are committed to supporting your recovery with:
- The latest in patient care with an emphasis on evidence-based, researched techniques and exercises that are customized to your treatment plan.
- Successful proven results in achieving rehabilitation and re-injury prevention
- Flexible, same-day appointments for emergency patients.
- Our hours are always extended for the convenience of our patients
Payment and Health Insurance Coverage
Our priority is ensuring that our patients are recieving the best in all-around care. This includes billing and insurance coverage. If your insurance does not cover the care you need, there are many ways we can work with you to develop an affordable payment plan so you can begin healing today.
Arizona Premier Physical Therapy is a member of the PTNP, the nation's largest network of indepenedent rehablityation providers and offers the best service from the most highly experienced and qualified physical therapists in Arizona. We have helped individuals from Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, and Chandler achieve their therapy goals and regain their active lifestyle, and we can help you. Contact us today for appointments and your initial examination.